The site has moved to:
The Varduino are E-paper gliding and paragliding variometers based on the Arduino MKR ZERO that users can code themselves. Obviously they already come with a built-in software with all the features you would want for free flying:
- GPS flight tracking with SD card logging
- Variometer (MS5611 pressure sensor and beeper): check out how it sounds here
- Accelerometer, compass and gyroscope (Invensense MPU-9250 IMU)
- Bluetooth sending gps and pressure data to your favorite external device
- E-paper E-ink display technology: 1.54 and 2.9 inches
- Up to 40h of flying autonomy for your long XC flights
- Voice notifications, such as rescue alarm
Using Varduino Manager, you can fully customize and configure your instrument.
Otherwise, just plug it to your computer and it will show up as a MKRZero. So code it yourself.